Seattle, WA 98121
72,375 Square Feet
2505 Second Avenue, a seven-story, 72,309 sf office/retail building, is part of a mixed-use condominium complex known as Arbor Place. Built in 1989, this Class A office project is located in the Belltown District of downtown Seattle. In addition to expansive views of the waterfront and Puget Sound, the building enjoys convenient access to excellent restaurants and services. The elegantly-remodeled lobby and entrance brands 2505 as the cornerstone of Belltown's distinctive business, residential and entertainment/dining community.
- Easy walking distance to Seattle Center, restaurants, banks and Pike Place Market
- Free mass transit readily available
- Ample surface lot & metered parking
- Minutes from housing & Lower Queen Anne
- Excellent proximity to I-5 & Highway 99