America Center II
San Jose, CA 95002
448,080 Square Feet
America Center Phase II is a 12.93 acre site with unobstructed San Francisco Bay views that has been permitted to construct two 213,800 SF, 6-story office buildings--with the same design and features as the existing America Center I buildings that are currently 83% leased. Shell completion can be achieved within 15 months from lease execution.
- 35,681 +/- SF floor plates.
- Building plans are pre-certified LEED Gold (America Center Phase I is certified LEED Gold).
- Excellent freeway ingress and egress to Hwy. 237, Hwy. 101 and I-880.
- Multiple fiber providers to the site.
- 3.3/1,000 SF parking.
- Close proximity to VTA Light Rail and Caltrain.
- Convenient to numerous restaurants, hotels and other amenities. A Starwood Aloft Hotel is planned next door.
- Excellent visibility and building identity.