San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Managing Director
Los Angeles Area
Orange & San Diego Counties
Colorado, Seattle, Texas
Acquisition & Development
Based on our extensive depth and experience within our core markets, Legacy Partners Commercial can source and deliver highly desirable assets – often early in a market cycle – and then execute on them for maximum returns.
- Because of our long term presence in the markets we serve, Legacy Partners benefits from unprecedented local market insight that enables us to envision opportunity where it may not be obvious.
- Our long-standing, solid relationships with sellers, buyers, brokers and tenants give us the leverage and stability to build value for our investors.
- Legacy Partners is a leader and trusted resource in the markets we serve, often affording us the privilege of a “first-look” at attractive acquisitions.
- Our highly experienced team has the ability and resources to close deals quickly and efficiently, with a focus on mitigating risk and generating value.
- Since 1972, Legacy Partners Commercial has acquired and developed more than 68 million square feet of commercial space.
- Acquisition underwriting, due diligence & financing, property and market analysis
- Building design, including sustainability, green technology and value-engineering
- Entitlement & development services; property sales
- Construction management and supervision